Blog Archive

3.25.2010

I'm too tired to slap you. Bash your face up against my palm.

During black Friday I kind of went and bought two pairs of animal printed booties that I have yet to wear out of the house. I got them in zebra and leopard print and love both, but don’t have anywhere to wear them. I would love to wear them with any simple outfit to make it interesting.  Lately I’ve been in a funk with my clothing because I’m tired of everything that I have… I need more suggestions in where to shop because at this point I’m running of ideas.

(top: Urban Outfitters |leggings: LnA |shoes: Aldos |bag: Alexander Wang |ring: Noir)

I own this tank in 4 different colors, it's a great basic, I like stuffing my hands in the pockets on the sides. I have a tendency to purchase things that are cheap and comfortable in many different colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment