Blog Archive

6.20.2013

Lydali.com

It's my pleasure to introduce to you guys a new site, Lydali.com.  Their mission is to introduce beautiful and unique items made by artisans around the world.  I think it's fantastic that this site shares with consumers where the products are made and the people behind them.  It makes the products that much more special.  Here's a couple of items that I especially liked on the site:



Lydali.com is currently offering my readers 10% off with promotional code "BLISS10" and free shipping on orders over $100.  Happy shopping!




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that clutch, how pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was featured on Lydali last month! It's a great store :) It's been a while since I last visited your blog. Good to be back:)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete