Blog Archive

5.30.2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, for Memorial day weekend, I took a trip with my boyfriend out to Indianapolis, IN to see the Indy 500.  Just got back late last night and haven't gotten a chance to recover yet.  Will report more on it another day.

On another note, today is my birthday and I'm leaving work early to see a a concert (Foster the People) in Central Park.  I'm super excited, their whole album is awesome!

Leaving you guys with pictures of the J.Crew Edie bag that I recently got.  I believe it just went on sale on their site (last week they had an extra 30% off).  Gorgeous structured bag, the colored ones are beautiful as well and a little cheaper.

11 comments:

  1. its a cool bag...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your day was a great and amazing one, you really deserve it :D

    ps. The purse is awesome.

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is absolutely beautiful! Wow. Stunning!!!
    Olivia
    xo
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeouuuus!!!

    xoxo

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete