Blog Archive

1.15.2015

Leather Lovin'

Sometimes I put together outfits that I love and wonder where the heck I'm going in them.

Snagged these leather pants by Cut25 from Amuze.com for an amazing price.  Amuze has some of the deepest discounts I've seen on items.  I had given up on getting a pair because I didn't want to invest too much money into a pair but these were too good to pass up!  My OCD over how I'm going to wash them and what will I do when they completely stretch out has kept me from wearing them out so far but the pairing with my Isabel Marant boots is making me want to wear them pretty badly...


(pants: Cut25 |boots: Isabel Marant Tacy)



3 comments:

  1. I like the way these trousers fit! What a massive bonus that they were discounted too! #winning xx

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you need to close your eyes take a deep breath and definitely wear them out!!!! You look amazing. They will stretch out and there will be other pairs!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about one badass outfit!

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete