Blog Archive

9.03.2014

Bling Bling

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S5 in gold this week and wanted to share with you guys.  For starters, I just love the gold color.  I'll probably eventually protect it with a case (any one have any cute suggestions?) .. but for now I will admire the the gold color.  This phone is FAST.  I was starting to have some trouble with me Galaxy S3 as far as the navigation and what not, but no more with this phone.  Everything downloads instantly and with the new charging port (the best I can describe it as a micro USB with another port right next to it), it can fully charge in less than an hour!  I haven't been able to test out all the other fun things on it, but for now I'm really happy with it!


Nails are Essie Mesmerize and Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Money Maker.  Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I did them myself and for once they came out quite nicely.  No shower needed (some of you girls will know what I mean..).

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie nail polishes. This one is really cool. It looks great on you:-)
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com/polo-day-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete