Blog Archive

8.04.2014

Deals & Steals!

I've been stalking the Vince Blair slip on sneakers even though I got myself the original Vans for a third of the price.  These caught my eye in the clearance section of Marshall's, I had admired this version online as well but they were from a past season so I figured I wouldn't be able to find them.  Lo and behold, these were my size, and they were.. wait for it.. $38!!!  It was a no brainer, I immediately purchased them.  Can't wait to work these into some casual cool outfits.. stay tuned!


(Vince Parry slip on sneakers)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sneakers!

    XX
    Miri

    Http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneakers!!

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those sneakers and the color!

    xx
    Stav
    http://www.fashionhousebystu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fallen in love with these shoes *_* they are amazing!
    Kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete