Blog Archive

4.02.2014

Adidas x Topshop

The Adidas x Topshop collaboration couldn't have come at a more perfect time, with athletic outfit inspiration being at it's peak right now in the fashion world.  It a great way to stay comfortable and on trend at the same time.  Unfortunately by the time I remembered the line was coming out, all my sizes were sold out on both Topshop and Nordstroms websites.  Cut to me trolling the internet for the pieces I wanted in my size.  Lucky for me, Adidas has most of the pieces and all sizes available and they have free return shipping.

I'm still deciding on what to keep but in the meantime, here are the two pieces I purchased and my thoughts.

The sweatshirt is right on trend and I love the twist on the classic Adidas logo.  Same goes for the tank.  The one thing to note is that these are both XS and they are on the larger side on me (for reference I'm 5'2" and about 115 lbs).  The tank is actually quite wide on me so the arm holes don't sit right otherwise I'd keep it in a heartbeat.  Right now I'm contemplating keeping just the sweatshirt because sweatshirts are meant to be a little oversized and it's just super comfortable on top of that.  What do you guys think?




7 comments:

  1. I think keep the sweatshirt is just great! Not the biggest fan of the tank top.

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces! They are so cool :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, such a perfect line combination! I want that sweatshirt <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the sweatshirt

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: CATS IN MY SOCKS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cats-in-my-socks.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection, that sweatshirt <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweatshirt!!!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete