Blog Archive

3.13.2014

#TBT

This is a throwback to my short hair last summer.  These were taken on a beautiful day the day before a road trip to Ohio for a wedding.  I was surprised at my ability to curl my hair although I think I scalded my neck with the curling iron.  

The skirt is from Brandy Melville and looks almost exactly like a Helmut Lang skirt that I had been eyeing.  Of course I couldn't resist the price for a great basic addition to my closet.  I love when an outfit comes together easily and exactly how you imagined it would.


(top: American Apparel |skirt: Brandy Melville |shoes: rag & bone Harrow |bag: Alexander Wang Jane |rings: Sincerely Jules & Gorjana)


9 comments:

  1. i have a skirt like that !LOVE ITTT

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sexy skirt and the slit in it! Perfect for showing off your cool boots :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice throwback! You look sassy in short hair. What you're wearing - not only is it the perfect outfit, it makes me miss summer so much!
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your rings are so pretty, and I love this outfit!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! I love your hair and your rings are so pretty:)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same skirt from BM! The only thing that bugs me about it is that it always seems to get caught on the heel o my shoes, no matter what pair I'm wearing.. Love the Angelina Jolie leg, ;).

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous posts and i love your blog<3 thanks for dropping by mine, and would you be interested to follow each other? do let me know [:

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely understand your struggle with styling shoulder length hair! You did an amazing job with it.

    I love the simplicity of this outfit styled up with edgy accessories.

    P.S. To answer your question about the Bruno concert - we were lucky enough to sneak in a compact point and shoot camera and get quite close to the stage! Definitely beats the cellphone attempts :)

    Marcella x
    www.fashiondistraction.com

    ReplyDelete