Blog Archive

8.19.2013

"Good Design is Good Business" -Thomas Watson Jr.

I just returned home from my long weekend in Ohio and was lucky enough to come home to a box from Aritzia. These are items that I ordered for myself since I'm not up to the highest level of bloggers where one receives items to style and review for free yet. I was compelled to share the packaging of Aritzia's items because it was incredibly neat. My items were actually shipped in a box INSIDE a box (no I did not order shoes), and all my items were neatly placed in two separate packages. One might think I'm a little overexcited about the idea of the nice and neat packaging, but it left an impression on me. It almost made it worth the 8 dollars I paid in shipping, which mind you, I NEVER do. I ended up sucking it up this time because there were no other options for me to get any free shipping and I was purchasing several super sale items so I figured the whole transaction would even itself out.

Consider me impressed Aritzia.. now you just need to offer me some free shipping and returns and I'll be hooked.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, now I want to see what you ordered! Haha, the packaging is practically art. Love that :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that packaging is just beautiful. I'm such a sucker for well thought out packaging!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love coming home to boxes filled with great stuff! Can't wait to see what you got.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete