Blog Archive

8.14.2012

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

I wish I could venture out and take more leggy photos such as the ones below but lately the bugs have been eating me alive.  The other day, I ventured out for 5 minutes to take some photos and came back with 12 insanely itchy bug bites.  It makes me long for fall weather and the absence of insects nibbling at me!

As for this outfit, I'm in fact wearing a tank top layered with a denim shirt over it.  Underneath it all are some shorts that don't even get a chance to peak out due to my height.  My boyfriend thoroughly appreciates my "no pants" outfits and onlookers always stare second guessing whether or not I have bottoms other than my undergarments on.

By the way, I'm wearing Tarte lip tint in Spirited, which is an orange-reddish color that I am in love with.  I only needed to apply one coat and it is as bright as pictured below.  It's a perfect shade for the warmer months!
 
(tank: Silence & Noise |denim shirt: Current/Elliot |shoes: Rag & Bone |bag: Proenza Schouler |lip stain: Tarte in Spirited)


16 comments:

  1. Great outfit!
    Love your shoes!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, oh I bet he likes that look! You've got some awesome gams girl. Way to make people second-guess :b
    Love the boots of course

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I totally understand about the bug bites-- they have been eating me up all summer! This is a really cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! Love chambray and love the white dress! Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics and the look
    the booties are incredibles
    fran

    new look

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look. Love the nude boots with the white top and denim shirt and love the touch of red lip! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look. So fabulous and so in style. Love you and your blog.
    If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the shoes and the whole outfit!

    http://90five.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite kind of looks – casual, but so cute! Great boots. The bugs are SO bad here too so I definitely feel your pain!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so stylish!! I'm in love with your shoes!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha i love the mia shorts! booties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog :)

    My blog:http://be-you-do-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, especially the boots and shirt <3

    it really does look like you're not wearing pants! haha x

    ReplyDelete