Blog Archive

4.19.2012

Anything I can do to help? I'm pretty courtroom savvy. I mean, I haven't seen every episode of 'Law & Order.' Just, like 400 of them.

Saw this sweater on Wheredidugetthat and had to go out and try it on for myself. Searched the two H&M's near me and found it at the second. Unfortunately it didn't work out (it looks better in my snapshot than it did on me in real life). It's one size which doesn't work for my small frame / shortness. Otherwise I'd love this piece (as Karen says, it totally reminds me of Miroslava Duma's photos that I saw last year - why couldn't it be that size, then I'd fit it!). Note, if you go look for this sweater, it's REALLY heavy because of the beading. I didn't think about it before lifting it and was surprised by the weight. It'd probably be a work out to just wear it.


9 comments:

  1. Aw, it really does look good in the picture though!
    Haha, the dot print is so fun and cool.
    Well, you know best for what works with you though

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu sueter es hermoso lo amo.
    <3 Un beso desde México

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigan. its unique!! perfect piece
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad to hear it didn't work out, looks like such a fun piece to own.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG perfect cardigan...is super sweet...perfect shooting =) haha
    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    You can see my outfit on GRAPEFRUIT:

    http://www.laviequo.com

    SHOP in: http://www.laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw its a shame you didn't like the fit because i loveeeee this cardigan!!! :)


    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a rad sweater! you should have got it!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete