Blog Archive

1.11.2012

I'm losing my mind guys. I sometimes touch the frayed part of the power cord just to feel something.

I am in love with Alexander Wang's slouchy beanies, so when I saw one on sale on theOutnet.com, I had to get it. Unfortunately I suffer from having a large head so this particular style didn't suit me as much as my other AW beanies so I gifted it to my boyfriend. He tends to stay away from wearing black (a matter that I asked him about and it was explained to me that being pale and blonde makes it hard to wear black because it causes him to look extra pale), so the gray color is perfect.

These photos are from before Christmas, we went out to a sandwich place in Morristown, NJ called C'est Cheese, which is a local favorite of ours. We probably go there every other week and it's always great service and yummy food with reasonable prices. It's within walking distance of his house so it's good to go for a walk when the weather is reasonable.









(jacket: Helmut Lang |jeans: Textile for Elizabeth & James |boots: Frye |bag: Mulberry |scarf: purchased in Hong Kong |sunglasses: Prada)

20 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Lovely bag ♥XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look. your boyfriend is very handsome!! :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love your prada baroque sunnies! Lovely casual outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits by both of you. Gotta love casual wearing and the clothes you feel comfortable in.

    Are those pix taken with a 50mm lens? They're really nice :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of you look so chic for cold weather! I'll have to check out C'est Cheese next time I visit the family in NJ!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Love the bag <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the scarf and the boots! i don't own any boots and i'm thinking of buying a pair soon but i dunno when to wear them... lol

    -gelleesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG THAT JACKET!!!!!! I have no words! Thanks for your comment on my blog lovely!

    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab scarf! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great day! And I adore your bag. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx for your lovely comment...I like your scarf :)

    Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look so stylish! :) And your scarf is so pretty!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks :D
    cool rocker look!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice scarf :)
    Following you, you can follow me at clairelouisevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete