Blog Archive

12.11.2011

“Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.”

This is devastating for me, but I'm selling my Giuseppe Zanotti glitter ankle boots that I took forever to track down. They are a tad too big on me and don't fit well on my ankles, a problem I attribute to my lack of height (5'2") and my average sized feet (size 7) - Hopefully someone who has taken online classes in fashion design will come up with more comfortable shoe designs..

My theory used to be that I could wear things that Rachel Bilson can wear (love her style!) because we're the same height.  (Then I found out on ShoeMint that she's only a 5.5 which means the ankles of any ankle boots she wears are significantly smaller than my large 6.5/small 7 feet. These Giuseppe Zanotti boots have been sitting in my closet for AGES.. and it's just time for them to have a new home. So if anyone is interested, check out my Ebay listing here.



Btw, ShoeMint is pretty awesome.. I've seen some of the upcoming shoes on the site and I can't wait! Affordable and cute? .. I'm hooked.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe you're selling these, that's too bad they don't fit better. This is such a fun look!

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are goooorgeous!! Love how glitter is everywhere these days!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing! So sad they didn't quite work out for you- but someone will give 'em a good home. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE shoemint, really an amazing option for high fashion and affordable!

    awesome blog,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK'S FOR THE COMMENT LADYY ♥♥


    WOOOOW GREAT SHOES ;)))


    MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY
    Maria Onorio
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those booties are beyond gorgoues! Great blog by the way :)

    Love, Diana
    Blog:Dirty Diana's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've look many post of your blog and I'm surprised to say, i think to have exactly the sale taste as you for clothes! hehe! :)
    So that's obligated, you're in my blog roll!! See ya gorgeous!!

    http://koalaraye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete