Blog Archive


Oh my God! This is a nightmare slash delightful!

Just got back last night (Wednesday) and I am completely turned around when it comes to time. Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead so whenever I was talking to the bf I would be super confused (so would he for that matter). Managed to sleep at 10:30pm last night and wake up at 6pm today. Don't worry.. I did wake up at 6am and finished up "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" .. then forced myself back to sleep thinking I would wake up at noon, however not be so jetlagged for work tomorrow. Little did I know, I would just keep sleeping and not wake up for another 10 hours.

I'll leave you guys with some of the first photos I took with the new lens. Maybe a month ago I was out in the city with my bf and his friends who were visiting. We did some sight seeing in NYC. I love this new 50mm lens! The bag is my new Alexander Wang, my favorite color for the Donna.

(top: Urban Outfitters |jeans: Current Elliott |hoodie: American Apparel |shoes: All Saints |bag: Alexander Wang)

My bf has started to get the hang of taking pictures for me so look out for more outdoor shots!


  1. Love this so much, perfect! Lovely post, haha

    Visit me :