Blog Archive

8.15.2011

So, how'd you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?

Summary of last weekend, waking up at the crack of dawn to drive down to Atlantic City and play volleyball. We [me, Ainhoa (pronounced i-know-a), Ainhoa's roommate Shane, and Trevor] spent Saturday night there and went out to the Pool Bar at Harrah's that night. The 4 of us had entirely too much fun with the getting ready process... which included an underwear/getting ready party, figuring out that we could open Corona's with the handles on the drawers in the hotel room, random dancing, running around the hallways, and tons of pictures in the bathroom.







(dress: American Apparel |shoes: Topshop |rings: Pamela Love)

Night full of laughter and dancing.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! LOOOOVE the print on that dress!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! the guys are cute, and looks like you lot had fun :D

    love the white and black print dress doll!!

    curerntly having a DESIGNER DRESS GIVEAWAY on my blog
    http://www.daisy-mak.com/2011/07/virgos-lounge-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all looking really happy in those pictures :)

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe looks like u had a great time! =]

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha looks like you guys had a great time! I love the print on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How freaking fun! I went to a party last night but no pics taken! Fun time! Don't you love get togethers with friends! These are cute pictures and I love your dress!
    Thank you for the congrats! I am not to 100 followers yet! Would you mind following me ? :) I just can't wait to start the contest! I am actually giving away something I have been talking about on my blog!
    Your blog is great!

    xoxx Monica
    http://fandml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress and your figure!! you look amazing with this dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that dress. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete