Blog Archive

8.01.2011

Oh, before I forget, I just wanted to give you a little extra sparkle.

Every blogger needs to do a "daily contents of their bag" post, so following in tradition, here's mine:

Proenza Schouler wallet
American Apparel pouch
Ipod
Phone
Eos Lipbalm
Sunglasses

For a girl I find that I'm pretty low key when it comes to what's in my bag.. I don't really wear makeup unless I go out out which isn't very often. My Eos lipblam comes with me everywhere (and surprisingly hasn't been lost yet), it's one of my favorite purchases.. cute and works awesomely. As far as sunglasses, I just rotate through all mine for the summer. I love a good pair of sunglasses. Ipod is always with me, this one has lasted me 4+ years and is still going strong. I purchased the skin from Gelaskins (you can find them here). They have skins for all sorts of electronic devices in great patterns which I love. The rest of the stuff is all pretty typical.. My next accessory purchase will have to be another smaller wallet because my Proenza takes up half my bags at the moment... any suggestions?








23 comments:

  1. I always have a big bag with nothing in it -_- lol. Currently I have: headphones, a charger, my Iphone, my fav sephora lipgloss, a pen, a compact mirror (that I never use in public) go figure. And my Burts Bees lotion.

    This was interesting, now I'm thinking I should add things lol put this extra space to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bag and all that you've got in it :) Love this tag, it was sooo fun to do and so needed for me to clean out the junk!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!such a cool post!need to think what i have in my bag..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items..I am totally loving the Ipod skin..looks to damn cool...and the wallet gorgeous color!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have the cleanest most organized bag ever! puts mine to shame....love your glasses and wallet, and eos lipbalms are my favorite!

    Blog | Twitter | Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the lovely comment! your blog is great! i follow you!
    <3 anja
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful things. Love your Mulberry bag!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these what's in your bag-type post cos I'm nosey like that hehe
    Thanks for sharing! Love your PS wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of your wallet and the pouch! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't go anywhere without my EOS lipbalm either, that stuff is just amazing! I have the green one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your purse is gorgeous and so neat! i love your green wallet too!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bag and wallet!

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. well im ashamed to say i dont have a purse!! lol i just stuff everything into my pocket

    oh is that a htc windows 7? :)
    mine is htc desire hd! ;D


    *thanks for the comment x

    - sydsense

    ReplyDelete
  14. I change bags often so there isn't too much in them. But I love seeing the contents of your bag. You are very well prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aha, your glasses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an organized purse! I love the green wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i looove your wallet and sunglasses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this things, perfect glasses , I need one like this.
    xoxo
    www.hellonathaliaalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete