Blog Archive

8.17.2011

I couldn't help overhearing... because I was standing here listening.

Why is it that shoes and accessories are so much easier to fall in love versus clothes. At least in my case, I'll spend good money on a pair of shoes / bag / jewelry but when it comes to clothes, I almost always purchase on sale. Then again when it comes to shopping, I try to find some sort of discount, even if it is as little as free shipping. Maybe it's the fact that for me, a good pair of shoes can make an inexpensive outfit seem expensive or give the same dress a completely different look (depending on your footwear). Who the hell knows..



(ring: Pamela Love |bag: Alexander Wang)

20 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that skirt! You created an amazing outfit, my dear. xx
    c-r-e-e-p-e-r.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baggggggggggggggggg!!!
    I'm one of those girls who never spend money in anything, vintage and cheap clothes are my favourites :)

    See you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR BAG!!!!
    this outfit is rad :)
    thanks for coming by lovely.

    dressedyet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that bag deserves some focus! Haha...great look.

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is genius!
    I love your ring too, it's such a statement.
    Pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is awesome. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bag!!! love it!!
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way! I think I do it because I generally have a sort of uniform I wear all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I've been eyeing that ring! It's freaking fabulous and as always, love the leopard Wang!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome ring, you have some pretty amazing jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shade of gray- perfect year-round! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style... you look awesome!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. really fab ring!!!

    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. im a bargain shopper tooooo, love the bag!

    http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there,
    I'm only new to your blog but I love it already!
    I hope you can check mine out too and we can follow each other?

    Kendra
    x

    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete