Blog Archive

5.05.2010

my head is spinning. and not in a good way.

I had a little mini freak out at work today.. while I called it a midlife crisis, my friend called it a quarter life crisis. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.. seems a bit dramatic, but I think I've decided to go back to school for something.. if I don't do it soon, I'll probably never go back considering I suck at studying, partially due to the fact due to the fact that I had no idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my life back then either.

The same friend also said when a friend gets their life together, it's great motivation for yourself to do so as well. This is all coming about because my boyfriend managed to get the dream job he wanted out in Detroit.. sad for me, but great for him. I guess it's making me want things to fall into place for myself..


(sunglasses: Grey Ant top & shorts: Urban Outfitters socks: Cynthia Rowley shoes: Steve Madden Melrow)

My quest for shorts has been quenched, I purchased them from Urban Outfitters, they are part of the Urban Renewal brand, so I just had to buy 10 and hope that at least one pair fit since the sizing was not standard at all, they can be purchased here. I just felt more comfortable not making my own cutoffs since I didn't know what size I was in Levi's anyway.. but now I do so maybe next time! The shoes are the same as in my last post, my indecisiveness of what colors to keep, hopefully the naturals come in this week so I can show you guys those as well.


13 comments:

  1. omg i can totally relate to you, i am currently attending school right now and have no idea what i want to major in. all my other friends seem to have their heads together about what they want to do while im still trying to decide. just go with whatever you feel will bring you the most happiness! and btw i love you outfit and shoes, they're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts! I bought some the other day after umming and ahhhing for ages. I might buy some others in another colour of denim...maybe a lighter wash? I'm just about to finish my degree, and I have no idea what to do...so you're not alone! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and outfit! I'm in love with your shoes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice shoes!! Love your style! :)

    Is that your dog on your profile photo?

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are very nice and i'm sure you'll manage to find your dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so friggin awesome. love the sandals! and i hope you figure out what you really want to do with your life. ;) in time i know you will.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so c-ute. and i love it with the shorts
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top...great shape for a basic! Um, you have some seriously slammin shoes...a little jealous? Me? Ah, yep!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute outfit. Good luck figuring everything out, it would be nice if it was all easier sometimes wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the shoes and socks pairing.

    ReplyDelete